The role of Banbury Museum is to enhance the quality of life in the community by promoting understanding and appreciation of the locality and the wider human heritage.
This will be achieved by promoting access, interest, and an understanding of the heritage by making collections and associated information accessible to the public. The museum will also work in collaboration with other museum services to collect, record, conserve and curate evidence of past human activity.
The museum is committed to providing full access to all areas of its building and facilities.
- Lift access from the museum shop on to museum floor
- Lift access to all floors of the museum
- Accessible toilet on the ground floor
- Baby change facilities on all floors
- Various parking options surrounding the museum, see map [do you have a pdf map we can link to?]