Story Bash is back! Saturday 11 November 2017, 10am – 5pm. Story Bash day is our biggest event of the year! It is a simply brilliant day celebrating the wonderful stories of Banbury and bringing the museum collections to life.
All Story Bash activities are FREE! Donations very welcome. Please note admission charges still apply for entry into our Special Exhibition ‘Brick Wonders’.
Come to Story Bash and…
- Join in the excitement of Colonel Robert Hammond’s, Regiment of Foote, Cittie of London Brigade of The Sealed Knot, just as noisy as always with lots of English Civil War displays for curious minds.
- Meet the super talented Alison with a colourful array of face painting patterns and ideas – stunning!
- Get messy with brilliant craft activities including messy paint and creative craft.
- Relax in the Reminiscence sitting room – snuggle down to listen to the memories of ‘Times Gone By’ from local Banbury residents.
- Celebrate and cheer the winners of the ‘Banbury Buildathon’ school LEGO® competition (Kindly Sponsored by The Hawkins Group).
- Explore the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust Nature Corner. Come and meet some creatures and uncover stories about Banbury’s wildlife.
- Discover the history of Tooley’s Boatyard through short tours, forging and belt room demonstrations.
- Rock out to the sounds of the Banbury Rock Choir.
- Settle down in Café Red with your Special Story Bash 15% discount and free tasty treat for every child.
What a day it will be – come and join us…
View this event on Facebook.